LPG is stored in a liquid state, it is delivered under pressure to the vapouriser and it's here the conversion into it's a gaseous form takes place.
- R67-01 & CSA homologated
- Compact design: Ø125*95mm
- Solid design: tested with 60 bar burst pressure
- Black anodised aluminium
- Adjustable pressure: 1,7 –2,6 Bar
- System pressure control with single stage valve.
- Optional MAP connection. (for turbo charged engines).
- Very Stable dynamic pressure behaviour compared to other single stage reducers.
- Flexible lock off valve both standard as BFC as well.
- Integrated temperature sensor.